Sedron Technologies is hiring a talented Training Coordinator
Sedron Technologies designs and manufactures advanced water, and waste upcycling technologies that transform the paradigm of Waste Processing to Resource Recovery. We are headquartered in the Pacific Northwest, with a national presence, valuing innovation and original thinking. Our team is focused on solving environmental problems around the world, with tremendous human and environmental impact.
Because we design, build, commission, and operate our technologies, we are looking for a Training Coordinator who can meet the following essential functions of the position:
- Drafts, edits, and maintains collection of training documents and other learning materials
- Creates and manages training schedules for training across all areas of the company, including training for regulatory & compliance, customer requirements, and corrective action requirements in additional to internal purposes
- Evaluates training material for adherence to company training philosophy and effectiveness
- Recommends and drives improvements in overall company training strategy, administration, and tracking
- Collects feedback from recently trained employees and audits trainings to understand improvement areas
- Internally recruits and train new trainers: delegating training tasks to new trainers and evaluating performance
- Promotes and advertises training opportunities to employees
- Prioritize duties and responsibilities in order to fulfill objectives
- Demonstrate the ability to work individually and within a multidisciplinary team, communicating and collaborating with technicians and engineers alike
- Comply with all safety, 5S, and HazMat practices
- Work well under pressure, meeting and completing multiple deadlines
- Demonstrate cooperative behavior with colleagues and supervisors
- Demonstrate passion and excitement for solving difficult yet exciting tasks
- Arrive to work on time and maintain good attendance
- Maintain good organization skills
- Perform other related duties as assigned
The Training Coordinator has multiple levels of competency to be determined by performance, certifications, and supervisor discretion.
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Prior experience in facilitating training programs
- Knowledge of training methods and techniques
- Experience tracking multiple projects and initiatives simultaneously
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Software Suite
- Minimum requirement for all positions is a high school diploma or GED
- Must have effective verbal and written communication skills in the English language
Sedron Technologies, LLC
- The role has a salary range listed below. In addition to the base salary, Sedron provides various benefits including optional health insurance coverage, paid time off, 401(k) matching, and a discretionary annual bonus.
- Training Coordinator I - $65,500 - $71,500 annually
- The range provided is Sedron’s reasonable estimate of the base compensation for this role. The actual amount will be based on job-related and non-discriminatory factors such as location, experience, training, and skills. Consult with your recruiter during your initial call to determine a more targeted range based on these job-related factors.
- Add-ons: Tax deferred health savings account or flexible spending account
- Paid Time Off: Vacation Accrual
- Paid Holidays: 8 paid holidays, with two floating holidays annually
- Additional: Tuition assistance, cell phone reimbursement, travel premiums, and per diem
Not sure you meet all the qualifications? We encourage you to still apply! We’ll review your application and may have training opportunities or other positions available.
Sedron Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Sedron Technologies does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, marital or familial status, physical or mental disability, genetic information, age, retaliation, veteran/military service status, or any other legally protected status. Sedron Technologies is an EEO/AA/M/F/Disabled/Veteran/Drug-Free Employer.