Human Resources Business Partner
About the job
Skagit Regional Health, the umbrella name for Skagit Valley Hospital and Cascade Valley Hospital and Clinics, is a health care leader in Northwest Washington, providing advanced, quality and comprehensive services to the people of our communities. If you are looking to advance your career in growing hospital, this is the perfect opportunity for you! We have a full time career opportunity for a Human Resources Business Partner. This is a great career opportunity in a growing healthcare organization.
This position provides guidance and consultation to executives, physicians, managers and supervisors in the development and implementation of key business employment and labor relations objectives. Assists leaders and employees on a variety of human resource issues. Creates and enhances human resource programs to meet the organization's strategic objectives. Actively supports discussions and transfers best practices from different functions/agendas in the organization. Coaches and counsels leadership on human resource concerns to manage business, labor, and legal risk, and supports employee engagement and performance management. Leads the change management projects and manages the HR related internal and external communication. Areas of expertise must include: employee relations, labor relations (including analysis, negotiation and administration of labor contracts and organizational policies). Provide HR leadership regarding organizational changes that may involve department redesign and/or staff reassignments. Performs some organizational development interventions as needed. Coach and facilitate leadership development activities including assessing needs and skills of departments, and providing department specific support and leadership training. Assists with in strategic workforce planning, staffing and complex leave management issues. Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals and to assist leaders in the changing business paradigm. To provide a partner ideally suited to focus on both the needs for the individual and the company.
· Provide expert advice, coaching, and counsel to leaders and employees on
· HR policy and procedures
· Employment/labor laws
· Communication and conflict resolution
· Employee engagement
· Employee development
· Change management
· Diversity and inclusion
· Alignment with our mission and strategic priorities
· Provide strategic partnership and input to leaders regarding strategies that support the culture, and strategic direction of the organization and the growth of the organization and alignment of employees.
· Partners with operating unit and/or service line leadership to assess the effectiveness of the people strategies related to operations by designing and implementing tailored solutions to
· Bachelor’s degree, Masters preferred; or equivalent knowledge and skills obtained through a combination of education, training and experience in an acute healthcare setting.
· Minimum of four (4) years related human resource experience.
· To continually improve the health of our communities serving with compassion and respect, one person at a time.
To learn more about Skagit Regional Health and to apply for the position that you desire, please visit www.skagitregionalhealth.org/careers
WA State SHRM, Proud Partner of YesVets since March 2018. As an affiliate chapter of WA State SHRM, we are also included in the partnership as YesVets Ambassadors.
Currently, there are 1074 participating YesVets employers and 5,000+ veterans hired.
We encourage all businesses to become a YesVets employers and continue hiring veterans.
It is super easy to sign up. Just click on the following link: www.yesvets.org. You will also find additional information about the YesVets program