Master the Five Rules of Virtual Engagement
Presented by Rebecca Pierce Murray, President, Skagit Media Marketing, LLC
This session will help you prepare for changes in the workplace by examining and discussing emerging issues in HR and their effect on day-to-day HR responsibilities. Attendees will be introduced to virtual engagement principles and techniques to drive connection, conversation and community. Primary learning objective of this presentation is to teach Members how to prepare and present engaging virtual meeting presentations.
In this engaging session, you will learn how to:
· Assess and enhance your virtual presentation space
· Create an engagement plan for each presentation
· Infuse engagement principals to keep your audience listening, leaning in and learning
· Learn software, hardware and web solutions available to increase variety
· Master 10 ‘tech-niques’ guaranteed to turn up your audience’s fun factor
· Increase the dynamic range of your virtual connections from start to finish
Rebecca Pierce Murray is a video producer and marketing expert who enjoys helping clients meet their business goals through the development of sensational online content. As a speaker, trainer, and entertainer known for her humorous, tech-savvy, highly engaging style, Rebecca shares tried and true Hollywood film-making techniques and audience engagement principles to help communicators and leaders around the globe learn skills to define and refine how they appear online. Whether teaching, coaching or producing, Rebecca believes every individual has the ability to shine like a virtual superstar.
Mark your calendars for Thursday, 1/14/2021 from 8:00 am to 9:00 am for this presentation.
Zoom webinar details will be emailed separately after registration and prior to the event.